Review: Sensuelle Point Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator
Sensuelle Point 20-function Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Sex Toy
Sensuelle boasts this rechargeable bullet vibrator toy as being the “New breed on what bullets will be” and I cannot agree more! It is available in Black, Pink, Purple & Chrome.
We have all started with the basic “silver bullet”, with the 2 AA's and a cord maybe 6-8 inches long. Now don't get me wrong, it got the job done but it left a lot to be desired.
Navigation around cords is loveworks.com frustrating enough, but adding in the worry of battery life just left me more exhausted from the hassle than anything!
That is why I was so intrigued with this rechargeable bullet vibrator launched.
Here are some quick break downs on this particular bullet vibrator:
UPC CODE #9342851001500 (Purple)
• Twice dipped in silicone– Great for friction, plastic or rubber bullet vibrators sex toys become slippery and hard to control. Extremely hygienic. (For those who do not know, silicone is MUCH safer than your standard TPR or plastic. It will absorb bacteria at a much slower rate, leaving you and your toy to have a long lasting relationship. )
• Forget batteries! (or stealing them from remotes/game controllers-we've all been there)
This bullet vibrator has a recharging station. Sensuelle includes all that is necessary to keep your toy ready. There are two magnetic pinpoints on the bottom of the bullet that align to the metal pinpoints in the charger. A USB cord attaches to the charger and then into a port you plug in. (Much like your cell phone) Obviously you can charge this in USB as well. Once plugged in, the light on the front of the charger will begin to flash from red to green. Stopping once it is fully charged. I'm told it is supposed to be green when fully charged, but mine stays on red. * Shrug * Typically one full charge will last me a week, using 3-4 times around 45 minutes or so each session.
• Warranty– All Sensuelle products are backed with a one year warranty. This covers manufacturer defects only, not typical wear and tear. They will repair/replace your toy. You cover the cost of shipping to them, they cover it back. Not too shabby I'd say.
• Wireless– It's been my personal experience that most wireless bullet vibrators lack the power of those with wires. This being because most come with smaller batteries (typically LR44's) thus limiting your playtime drastically. The Sensuelle Point is completely wireless, and has all the power (if not more so) than some of the higher end vibrators I sell/have owned. The convenience of moving to any position without the hassle of a wire, is priceless.
• Waterproof– Lots of products like to throw that snazzy WATERPROOF label onto their products, but in fact they are only water RESISTANT. The Sensuelle Point rechargeable bullet vibrator is fully submersible up to 4 feet.
• 20 Functions- On the bottom of the toy the push start takes you through 20 different waves of vibration. All of them are enjoyable, but the first 3 are my personal favorites. Low, Medium and High. This is constant vibration, compared to the others that are more of a stop-go stop-go pulsation. The power of each vary, but even the weakest of any of these 20 are better than the highest of the basic silver bullet. All the while, being the most silent vibrator I have ever owned.
• The bottom push button start has a flashing LED light to show you the pattern you are currently on. In a dark room, it looks like I'm throwing a rave. Kind of distracting.
• The Chrome version of the Point is not silicone dipped, but a shiny plastic. Therefore eliminating the perk of friction that is helpful on slippery when wet surfaces.
This sex toy review originally appeared on LoveWorks.com